The pocket sized Aqualite is a feature rich, all-purpose light that can be adapted to fit any dive situation. The light uses rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, offers 4 distinct power settings and interchangeable lamp heads.
- Variable Power: The brightness can be stepped up from 120 to 600 lumens in 4 levels (Full, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/6) using the rear power dial and is held at a color temperature of 5000° K.
- Two ¼-20 threaded screw holes (1.2 inches apart) allow the Aqualite to be adapted to most underwater photo arms.
- Power is supplied by a lithium ion battery which is charged from any USB power outlet or the included wall socket adapter. An additional battery is also included so that one can be on charge while the other is out diving. (DO NOT use disposable 123 lithium cells).
- Low profile design keeps your setup compact and less likely to snag on other gear.
- Non-magnetic switching to prevent dive compass interference.
- Corrosion resistant Hydralum™ bezel acts as a heat sink for maximum performance underwater.
- The robust design throughout features double o-rings on the front and back rotary seals, anodized machined aluminum power head and rotary switch, high impact ABS anti-corrosion body and stainless steel thread attachments.
- Dimensions: 12.70 cm x 3.81 cm x 3.81 cm
- Type: eLED
- Battery Description: Rechargeable Lithium Ion (2200 mA-Hr)
- Burn Time (Rechargeable): Full Power: 1.3 hrs, 1/2 Power: 2.3 hrs, 1/3 Power: 4.2 hrs, 1/6: 8.8 hrs
- Light Output (Rechargeable): 600 lm (high) / 120 lm (low)
- Weight: 6.40 oz 181.44 g
- Enclosure Protection: IP68
- Depth Rating: 150 m